Werner Tybee Paddle
The Tybee is Werners entry level touring paddle. The premium 2 piece carbon blend shaft with the adjustable ferrule system is paired with fiberglass reinforced nylon blades giving a well balanced and durable paddle. It is a bit heavier and not as rigid as the Glass or Carbon blades of the Werner Performance paddles, but definetley a step up from the some of the Aluminium / Plastic paddles.
- Advanced high-angle mid size blade design.
- Best choice for a faster cadence.
- Versatile - advanced maneuvers & all around touring.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are durable and light weight.
- Standard with patented Adjustable Ferrule System adjusts right or left hand and in 15 degree increments (0 to 60 degree).
- Premium carbon blend shaft available in small or standard diameter.
These are a fantastic paddle and a very good choice if you paddle a cross-over style kayak such as a Pyranha Fusion, Dagger Katana, Axis E or Wave Sport Ethos. The paddles are strong and very versatile.
** The Werner small shaft: Choosing the proper shaft size for your hands means your be more comfortable on the water. You'll have better grip, this in tern will lead to better technique. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measure to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure lass than 6.5" the small shaft if for you. If your on the line then go for the standard shaft. If in doubt come in and see us! try both for size and see what you prefer.