Werner Stikine Straight Carbon
The Stikine's Performance Core blades are the ultimate creek and river running design. The mid size blade design is powerful and fits a variety of kayakers. It's light and buoyant in aerated water and the balanced blade design is smooth from catch to release. Impact resistant Kevlar(tm) and a double layer of Dynel(tm) edging gives this paddle it's added durability and Werner's legendary bomber strength.
- Mid-size Performance Core blade design is powerful and fits a variety of kayakers
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release
- Impact Resistant Kevlar(tm) and a double layer of Dynel(tm) edging adds durability
- Available in straight or neutral bent; standard or small diameter
- Werner's legendary bomber strength
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our glass blades for the highest impact resistance.