Werner Shuna Bent Carbon Glass Paddle
The Werner Shuna is a very popular touring paddle, that offers a great combination of power, low weight and excellent durability. Suitable for a gentle cruise or more demanding conditions the mid-sized blades allow for a powerful stroke or a higher cadence without being overly demanding when you just to cruise along making them fit a wide range of kayakers.
The Werner Shuna is referred to as a "High Angle" paddle which typically have a shorter, wider blade. What does that mean? Basically with a paddle such as the Shuna it's easier to keep the blades at a higher angle relative to the water, this produces a more powerful stroke and allows for a faster stroke rate, or cadence. A high angle blade is also better for rolling and bracing.
As with all Werner's touring paddles the Shuna is a two piece paddle joined with the Werner Adjustable ferrule with Smart-view, a simple low profile system with internal gears to get a precise fit and allow you to adjust the feather as suits you from 0 degrees to 60 left or right handed in 15 degree increments.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddlers and are versatile for advanced maneuvers and all around touring
- Slight dihedral enhances blade maneuverability for smooth linking strokes
- Versatile, light weight and durable
- Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red
- For guidence on what length paddle you need give us a call on 01932 247978.
- Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red.