Werner Shogun Bent Shaft
The Sho-Gun is the ultimate White water paddle featuring a combination of Werners most advanced designs to give their best paddling paddle.
The Sho-Gun's Performance Core blades are the perfect combination Werner's proprietary foam core, fiberglass, carbon and Kevlar to create a blade profile that displaces more water for a significantly lighter, more buoyant feel.
Werner's Neutral bent shafts naturally align wrists to reduce fatigue and give you more hand to shaft contact while using a loose grip allowing you to reduce strain.
- Werners largest Performance Core blade design, it is light and buoyant and assists the blade from the water at the exit of the stroke. This allows you to use less energy on long paddle outings, creates a more stable brace, and enhances kayak rolls in aerated water.
- The smooth back profile with white water specific reinforcement channels increases paddle performance by allowing water to flow uninterrupted. This results in smooth, quiet, fluid strokes, in all directions
- Dihedral blade shape to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment. Please note that although Ultimate performance paddles are far and away Werners best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them the most impact resistant.
- Available in straight or neutral bent; standard or small diameter
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||1021g.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.*|
|Bent||1 Piece||1091g..||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments*|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.*|
|Blade Surface Area||711 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||48cm x 20cm|
|* If the product you want isn't listed it can normally be ordered on a 6-8 week lead time - give us a call on 01932 247978 to discuss it!|