The Werner Player is the most popular choice for kayakers who want a paddle that gives power and responsiveness at the play spots but also provides as a solid down-river paddle. The Player, developed alongside its larger counterpart the Side Kick, was a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays’ most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- mid-sized blades are turned down giving immediate directional control in a rudder or draw stroke
- 4 avalible styles: Stright Shaft / Glass Blades - Stright Shaft / Carbon Blades - Neutral Bent Carbon Shaft / Glass Blades - Netral Bent Carbon Shaft / Carbon Blades
- Pronounced Dihedral on power face allows for smooth forward and directional paddling
- Mid size blades (48 x 20cm)
- 45 or 30 degree offset
- Weight (194cm) 1035g straight glass