Palm Paw Shoes
Low profile, mid-height water shoes - the ultimate bootie when flexibility and contact with a board or boat are your priority. Made from 4mm Quick Dry thermal neoprene with a durable Flex Direct sole and stabilising strap for optimum grip.
- Glideskin O-ring ankle gasket keeps out water and debris
- Quick Dry thermal lining - A dry to the touch thermal lining - a high-loft nylon/polyester waffle drains freely and is highly insulating
- Bridge stabilising strap help secure fit
- 4mm CR limestone neoprene - Compared to oil-based neoprene, limestone neoprene generates 24% less CO2 in the production process. The carbon black pigment in these products is made from old tyres. The face fabric is bonded to the neoprene with water-based glue, eliminating the VOCs found in conventional solvent based glues.
- Flex Direct sole for optimum grip and barefoot feel
- Glued and blindstitched construction
- Reinforced heel and toe area
- Low Profile Heel
- Twin pull tabs