WRSI Current Pro Helmet
Stock Status: Sold Out
The WRSI Current Pro is based on the popular Current Helmet, with extra safety features.
The WRSI Current Pro is based on the popular Current Helmet, with extra safety features. Removable ear pads and a stylish visor improve protection and comfort. It's high quality and safety you can depend on.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current Pro comes in three sizes, designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. The helmet comes with a removable, replaceable liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable ear pads provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves. Perforations in the pads aid hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and helps protect your face.