The Side Kick's large blades offer the ultimate combination of power and responsiveness for strong, well conditioned, play boaters. The Side Kick also works really well paddling down stream too however! The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, were along for the ride.
Click on the image below to find out what size paddle you should use.
- Larger blades are powerful from catch to release for strong and well conditioned paddlers
- 4 available styles: Straight Shaft / Glass Blades - Straight Shaft / Carbon Blades - Neutral Bent Carbon Shaft / Glass Blades - Neutral Bent Carbon Shaft / Carbon Blades
- Down turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power & won't trip up on your boat
- Werner's legendary bomber strength
- Blade size 48cm x 20.75cm
- Blade size 719cm2
- Available in 45 or 30 degree offset