Werner Sherpa Straight Glass Kayak Paddle
The Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design with blades that are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. If you like running rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
The mid sized Sherpa blades offer less resistance through the water than the larger Powerhouse blades, so are great for smaller paddlers or those that prefer a higher paddling cadence. The glass blades offer considerable performance gains in terms of reduced weight and strength, making the straight shafted version a very popular choice among paddlers looking for the right balance between cost and capability on the water. In fact Werner recommend their glass blades to those looking for the most impact resistant option in their line up.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great all around river runners
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release
- Extremely light weight and responsive
- Werner's legendary bomber strength.
- Available in two off sets, Standard 45 degree or 30 degree
Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
Mid-sized River Running & Creeking Blade
Premium WW Fiberglass Laminate Cross Section
Fantastic paddle at a fantastic price. Thanks for the quality service!