Werner Sherpa Bent Carbon Glass
The Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The mid size blades are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. If you like running rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
The 'Bent Carbon Glass' construction features a neutral bent carbon shaft with lightweight stiff glass blades which Werner recommend for those looking for the most impact resistant option. Werner's Neutral bent shafts naturally align wrists to reduce fatigue and give you more hand to shaft contact while using a loose grip allowing you to reduce strain.
- The Sherpa's mid-size blades are great all around river runners
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release
- Extremely light weight and responsive
- Werner's legendary bomber strength.
- A slight dihedral offers the right combination for both smooth maneuvering strokes and a powerful forward stroke
- High quality continuous weave fiberglass materials for the lightest strongest paddle available
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||985g.||158cm to 230cm in 1cm increments*|
|Straight||4 Piece||1158g.||194, 197, 200, 203, 206, 209 only*|
|Bent||1 Piece||1056g.||185cm to 200cm in 1cm increments*|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.*|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||46cm x 19.5cm|
|* If the product you want isn't list it can normally be ordered on a 6-8 week lead time - give us a call on 01932 247978 to discuss it!|