Designed from the ground up specific for down river and creek race, in collaboration between Werner engineers and some of the best racers in the world. As race courses are more commonly set on harder and harder runs, we want to assure that going fast didn’t have to mean worrying about your paddle. The Odachi brings our Bomber reputation to the race paddler.
- Increased blade to shaft offset, producing a more powerful catch and power phase of your stroke.
- More defined dihedral to stabilize the blade and give better power in turbulent conditions
- A long blade design (49cm) provides greater leverage
- Race inspired shape. Symmetrical shape for more surface area, subtle scoop for more power
- The best materials, paddle is strong but provides a comfortable flex, less fatigue on your wrists and elbows on longer river trips
- Strong Dynel edging, highly abrasion and impact resistant. protecting the fine-tuned carbon blades from rocks!
- Don't be afraid, this paddle has been designed for racing but still works just fine for everyday use
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look at Werner's glass blades for the highest impact resistance.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||867g.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments*|
|Bent||1 Piece||1022g.||190cm to 203cm in 1cm increments*|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.*|
|Blade Surface Area||735 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||49cm x 20.5cm|
|* If the product you want isn't list it can normally be ordered on a 6-8 week lead time - give us a call on 01932 247978 to discuss it!|