Werner Double Diamond
The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. It offers the right combination of powerful down turned blades and light buoyant strokes needed to master technical freestyle moves.
- Performance Core blades are light and buoyant in aerated water
- Enhances play boating moves and rolling
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Down turned blades have a powerful catch that responds and releases on demand
- Impact Resistant Kevlar(tm) and a double layer of Dynel(tm) edging adds durability
- Available in straight or neutral bent; standard or small diameter
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||1021g.||36oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1084g.||38.25oz.||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.|
|Blade Surface Area||683 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||47.75cm x 19.25cm|