The tools we use for tackling plastic pollution shouldn’t be adding to the problem we’re fighting. This bundle includes the Waterhaul litter picking bag hoop made from 100% recycled polypropylene fishing gear and a 26" recycled plastic folding litter picker. Both are simple, ergonomic, lightweight and solidly constructed design, and made in the UK.
The bag hoop is light holds a bag open well and keeps things a bit more hygienic while your out tidying.
- Securely grips and holds a refuse sack with a fixed 30cm diameter opening and ergonomic carry handle. Use of a hoop avoids the hassle and difficulties of loose, flapping and ripping bin bags, particularly in windy conditions.
- The folding clam-shell ring design compatible with most bin bags, heavy duty refuse sacks, and even hessian and woven PP sacks.
The folding little picker jaw, trigger and handle of the litter pickers are made from 100% recycled polypropylene from trawl nets and lines, which is the most common form of ghost gear found on our coastline.
- Parts designed with sufficient thickness to be rugged and strong, enabling us to utilise the degraded and less pristine fishing nets that we find on mass. Unlike for our sunglasses, we don't have to be fussy with which nets we recycle in order to deliver a great product.
- Recycled aluminium extruded shaft, stainless steel rivets and 100% recycled PET string.
- Folding hinge design, that allows easy storage in your backpack, car boot or beach bag, enabling positive action wherever your adventures take you.
- Horned magnetic end, for easily hooking plastic bags, buried fishing line or facemasks and easily picking up small metal items such as bottle tops.
- Simple ergonomic, lightweight and solidly constructed design, made in the UK.
Product Code:Waterhaul Litter Bundle