The knife Waterhaul wanted didn’t exist, so They created it!
The Waterhaul adventure knife is made from 100% recycled gill nets, paired with a high-end Italian blade. Your built-to-last, go-to functional pocket carry; from cutting marine ropes to beach picnics – it does it all.
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, which are regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost nets due to their likelihood of entanglement and invisible underwater appearance.
- The green ‘seaglass’ colouration of the knife is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
- Ergonomic shaped handle with folding blade design with locking position.
The blade and components of our adventure knife are made with 2.5 mm thick W 1.4034 stainless steel for an optimum blend of corrosion resistance properties without sacrificing hardness (56HRC) and the ability to hold an edge.
- Made in Italy by precision knife makers.
- 80 mm total blade length
- Multipurpose blade with 25 mm serrated section for tough cutting
- Simple frame-lock system.
- Built to last. Whilst steel blades are initially energy intensive to create, our knives are built for a lifetime of purpose and adventure.