Paddle the STAR Raven II Inflatable Kayak with a friend for white water thrills and lazy-floating fun. Or, load it with gear and paddle solo for multiday adventures. The draining hull quickly drains any water out of the boat, It will however similar to many sit on top kayaks take a small amount of water on when you get in the boat, you may well get a dam trousers paddling this boat! :-)
- The tandem Raven II gives you unlimited possibilities for fun and adventure on the water.
- The Raven II's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving paddlers a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- Two folding padded folding seats provide a strong and comfortable paddling position.
- The adjustable seats attach quickly to D-rings in the boat, making the Raven II easy to set up, roll up and store.
- Additional hook and loop fasteners attach to the floor to keep the seat solidly positioned.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Raven II easy to carry to and from the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Bow & Stern Kick
|Number of Chambers
||Leafield - C7