Peak's best selling sea kayaking jacket,featuring bright colours and a tough, highly waterproof X3 fabric. Multiple pockets, double wrist seals and the adjustable, easy-stow hood help make this the ideal jacket for all sea and touring paddlers.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- X3 midweight ripstop nylon fabric with hardwearing tricot backing; breathability (5000 g/m2/24hrs.b1) with 20m waterproofing.
- Zip opening outer neck with adjustable neoprene inner
- Latex inner wrists with opening neoprene outer seals
- Aquaout waist seal
- Large adjustable hood with easy stow toggle
- Double front and LH sleeve zip pockets with plastic zip sliders and sewn drainage holes that can be accessed while wearing your Peak PFD
- Reflective sleeve stripes
|Peak Size Guide - Jackets|
|Size (♀)||XXS||XS (10)||S (12)||M (14)||L||XL||XXL|
|Chest||80 - 90 cm||85 - 95 cm||90 - 100 cm||95 - 105 cm||100 - 115 cm||110 - 125 cm||110 - 130 cm|
|Waist||60 - 70 cm||65 - 75 cm||70 - 80 cm||75 - 85 cm||80 - 90 cm||85 - 95 cm||90 - 100 cm|
|Inside Leg||60 - 70 cm||65 - 75 cm||70 - 80 cm||75 - 85 cm||80 - 90 cm||85 - 95 cm||85 - 95 cm|