Choose the NRS Vista buoyancy aid for minimal fuss with maximum comfort, it's designed to meet the needs of beginning and recreational paddlers with a focus on comfort, safety and price.
The front panel features a wide wrap around base with large crescent cut aways and thinner foam that quickly narrow the fit towards the shoulder straps, minimising the coverage for maximum comfort while paddling. The open side panels also reduce any fuss, and the generous adjustment means you can get a good fit with as few or many layers as the conditions demand.
A decent sized zippped pocket and loads of floatation (69N) means the Vista ticks all the boxes for paddlers wanting a safe and simple option to get on the water.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket and multiple reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|NRS Size guide|
|XS/M||76 - 106||69N|
|L/XL||106 - 132||69N|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142||69N|