NRS Pivot Dry Suit
Business at the front, P A R T Y at the back. great suit, cool colour.
The NRS Pivot dry suit is a 4 layer cross the shoulder entry suit, it's supremely comfortable and feels great on the water, robust 4 lay Eclipse material lasts well and takes the general abuse of white-water kayaking really well. Easy to get on and take off and a great price this really is a good suit and well worth considering
- By placing the dry suit's TIZIP® Master-Seal zipper on the back, NRS have eliminated pressure points on the front of the suit, while improving flexibility and reducing stress on the zipper.The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and then pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The over skirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your spray deck tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached dry socks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped on the inside of the socks, with double taping in the toe and heel area for extra durability.
- We've included a wide heavy-duty TIZIP Master-Seal waterproof relief zipper, with protective flap cover, so you can answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck over cuff protects the tough latex neck gasket.
- Volcano-style neoprene cuffs are also on the wrists and ankles to protect the latex wrist gaskets and Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric on seat and legs gives rugged protection in high-wear areas.
|Size guide - Mens|
|S||5'2" - 5'6"||115-140lbs||32"-36"||28"-31"|
|M||5'5" - 5'8"||130-165lbs||34"-40"||30"-33"|
|L||5'7" - 6'0"||150-195lbs||39"-43"||32"-35"|
|XL||5'10" - 6'2"||185-225lbs||42"-46"||34"-37"|
|XXL||6'1" - 6'4"||215-245lbs||46"-50"||36"-42"|