We tried it out one rainy day in the shop. Nice and easy to use and put away and infinitely better than finding yourself stuck on the side of a cold wet hill with only a granola bar to keep you going.
An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, Bothies are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups. Originally designed as a lightweight emergency shelter, Bothies create surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate. They can also be useful for meal breaks, route planning, map reading or any other situation that requires a warm and sheltered environment.
· Siliconised and PU coated ripstop nylon fabric
· 2000m hydrostatic head & taped seams
· Window and air-vent
· Reflective top strips for increased visibility
· Waterproof seated panels & Draw cord Closure
· Designed for four persons with rucksacks
· Integral stuff sack
Dimensions: 220 x 120 x 120mm
Dimensions (unpacked): 140 x 90 x 80cm