Kokatat Maximus Centurion Buoyancy Aid
Kokatat's class leading type 5 rescue Buoyancy Aid.See Full Description
- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Kokatat Size Guide
The Centurion is as comfortable as it’s predecessors, but with additional storage capacity and a redesigned top pocket that is more accessible. The Centurion comes standard with the accessory Belly Pocket that has three pockets for organizing essentials and will fit a VHF radio.
The Centurion is a Type 5 Rescue PFD featuring the Dynamic Suspension System (DSS). DSS features wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with the paddler. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. Made with all Gaia® foam, the Centurion also features a quick release safety harness with O-ring.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Side entry design
- Large, gusseted duplex front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- Comes with Belly Pocket accessory
- ISO (EU) approved
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/05), M/L (17/05), XL/XXL (18/00)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
All measurements are in inches.