New for 2020 the Kokatat HustleR!
A low-profile PFD, the HustleR comes specifically designed with all the features that veteran paddlers and river guides require in swiftwater rescue situations. With 16 pounds of buoyancy, the HustleR comes with a quick release chest harness and has a stretch mesh sleeve designed to fit Kokatat’s River Tow Tether. There is also a D ring attachment for a standard cow tail.
The HustleR features two stacked and sculpted, pre-curved GAIA PVC-free foam panels that wrap around the paddler’s torso and float to allow optimal fit on varied torso sizes. These floating panels of foam are covered in rugged 500D Cordura®. The large, extra-deep front clamshell pocket is another highlight. It comes complete with an extra security zipper and internal organization. There’s also a covered front lash tab for a rescue knife on front of the pocket.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Pullover entry design
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort and mobility
- Front lash tab.
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- Large zippered clamshell pocket with internal organisation.
- ISO (EU) approved.
|Kokatat Size Guide - PFD
||32 - 38"
||49 - 55"