Islander Paradise II
The Islander Paradise II is a compact and confidence inspiring tandem sit-on-top that can be paddled tandem or from the centre solo. The Paradise II is stable in the water thanks to a multi-chine hull and tracks well via a strong stern keel. However you never fail to have fun in this great little tandem sit-on-top.
Unlike many other tandem sit-on-top kayaks at 28Kg's the Paradise II is relatively light making it easy to get on and off the car roof, you also notice the relative lack of weight in the water. The Paradise turns well and for it's size has great forward speed.
If your looking for a nice simple, compact and light weight tandem sit-on-top kayak that is easy to use on your own or with the kids on inland river's / lakes or the sea come and give the Islander Paradise II a try, we think you'll be impressed.
- Contoured integral seats for one, two or three paddlers
- Stable multi-chine tri-hull with long keel
- Wide beam for extra stability
- Wave-piercing bow
- Water shedding deck
- Sealed storage hatch with pull out bag
- Moulded storage well with straps
- Ergonomic moulded footrests
- Includes 2 x surf backrests
- Moulded drink holders
- Quickflow self-bailing with central scuppers
- Side carry handles
- Easy grab handles
- 'D' ring accessory attachment points
- Drain bung