A favourite all rounder this Calypso is moulded using marine recycled plastic thanks to Islander's partner Odyssey Innovation.
A full keeled hull provides stability and helps with forward tracking but doesn't stop you having fun down on the beach. The Islander Calypso turns well and has a great nimble feel on the water, perfect for fun in the surf.
A large storage area at the back of the kayak allows you pack away plenty of kit for a days expedition . Comes as standard with the Deluxe backrest which provides excellent comfort and there is plenty of leg room for even the tallest of people.
The Islander Calypso also has great moulded in side carry handles. This may not sound that important but trust us these really make getting this sit-on-top on and off your car roof much easier, two nice flat area's behind the seat also allow you to easily retro fit flush mount rod holders making the Calypso the ultimate all-rounder.
- Stable multi-chine hull with full keel
- Wave-piercing high bow design
- Water-shedding deck
- Contoured, integral seat for sit-in feel
- Ergonomic moulded in footbraces
- Moulded drink holder
- Quickflow self-bailing scupper holes
- Moulded in side carry handles
- Comfortable rubber webbing end carry handles
- Moulded drain bung
- Flush mount and spinning rod holder ready
|DIMENSIONS, VOLUME & WEIGHT|
|Length ||295 cm |