The SurfJet 2.0 is a family fun kayak; a surf machine; a swimming platform; an all-round gateway to
adventure. Whether you’re spending some time on the coast and want to explore rockpools and ride the surf,
or you’re unwinding inland and are looking for adventures on lakes and rivers, we guarantee the
SurfJet 2.0 will put a smile on your face.
Here’s All the Great Things About the SurfJet 2.0 That You Need to Know:
- 8’9” / 267 cm long for easier transport, storage, and fun.
- Carry-friendly weight and the option to add a stern-mounted portage wheel.
- Designed and manufactured by Pyranha kayaks, England.
- MZ3 plastic construction: Super Linear HDPE.
- UV Resistance rated to 1100 kLy (Equivalent to 12 years of exposure in the UK).
- Made with up to 25% recycled plastic content.
- Stackable design sized to stand vertically in the average storage unit.
- Highly durable, moulded-in side and end handles.
- Angled rear storage area for quick drainage and easy re-mounting from the stern.
- Cockpit recess for bottle storage or optional pod hatch.
- Finished with a matt texture on top and bottom for slip resistance.
- A harmonious blend of surf performance and stability, thanks to a semi-planing hull.
- Raised bow and tri-keel at the stern for a dry ride and directional control on a wave
or when paddling across choppy water.
- Drain bung to release internal pressure in hot weather or when travelling across
significant changes in altitude.
- Moulded-in child’s seat at the bow, facing the paddler so you can see their smiles!
- Moulded foot and heel rests for maximum durability and to allow different sized
paddlers to jump on and off without fuss.
- Four, large cockpit drainage vents.
- Moulded-in threaded insert for securing an action camera mount.
Length: 267cm | Width 73cm | Depth 28cm | Weight 18Kg | Paddler Weight Range Up to 115Kg