Pyranha Fusion River Tour
Want to tour and dabble in whitewater? The Fusion is the boat for you.See Full Description
- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
What Pyranha say about the Fusion:
As the name suggests, the Pyranha Fusion is a cross-over kayak which allows the paddler to enjoy two great areas of paddle sport, white water and touring. Super stable, fast and easy to paddle, the Fusion gives you the freedom to choose from some fun whitewater or checking out some estuaries or a sheltered bay. The tried and tested Pyranha skeg system adds a great feature allowing you to track in a straight line and the drag reducing skeg box allows the water to flow straight out of the stern of the kayak. The River Tour spec features the popular Flip-Top backrest which can be folded up or down dependent on the paddlers preference. Comfort or Control.
Comfort - Choose the higher more supportive position for a day of relaxing on the water.
Control - Select a low profile backband which won't snag your spray skirt and interfere with re-entry techniques.
- Super Stable and Forgiving Hull - Allows great manoeuvrability in moving water but allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat. This one spins on a penny!
- Our Tried and Tested Skeg System - A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep your tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak
- Rear Hatch -A Kayak Sport hatch gives a waterproof seal holding up to 78 litres!
- Foam Bulkhead - Adds extra bouyancy to the boat as well as being super lightweight. No need for rear airbags!
- Deck Features - Grab Loops and Rescue Points - Industry leading grab loops and rescue points are the safest and strongest on the marketig! The Fusion's foredeck features elsaticated deck lines for if you want to keep a waterproof close to hand. A V-shaped water channel for drainage and a paddle park for if you want to keep your paddle safe whilst you take a photo
- Latest HDPE Metallocene - Increased rigidity, durability and weight saving giving huge quality and performance benefits.
You will notice on the size table below that there is no length differance between the M and the L. The L is just deeper givig it more volume making it more suited to the heavier paddler.
This rather basic video (found on YouTube) give you a good tour of the River Tour Spec Fusion.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!