Palm Kaikoura PFD
The Kaikoura is Palm's top of the range touring buoyancy aid with loads of storage and a great fitSee Full Description
- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Palm Size Guide
The Kaikoura is Palms top end Sea Touring Buoyancy Aid. A front entry style PFD with Flex Fit foam and generous storage space across multiple pockets make this a very popular option across a wide range of paddlers.
With ample buoyancy shaped to wrap around your torso and neat touches like the neoprene lined underarm the Kaikoura is very comfortable to wear. The outer shell is constructed from Cordura and the inner lined with Vent Mesh fabric. Once on the waist, side and shoulder straps are all easy to adjust while any excess webbing can be neatly tucked away.
Two Twin zipped pockets on the front conceal the fleece lined hand warmers and offer plenty of attachment points and compartments to help keep everything to hand on the water. A large rear pocket is hydration bladder compatible. You will also find a number of lash points and D-rings on the front of the Kaikoura for additional stowage.
Finished with SOLAS reflective panels sewn into various locations for all round visability and safety you can also add a set of leg straps if needed.
Palm Kaikoura PFD Features
• Flex Formed Foam front panel wraps around torso
• Neoprene lined armhole to prevent chafing
• YKK front zip entry
• Large front cargo pockets with internal compartments, clip-in points and Velcro sealed opening for VHF radio aerial
• Fleece lined hand warmer pockets behind cargo pockets
• Shoulder pocket with whistle
• Large rear cargo pocket designed to accommodate a 1.5 lire hydration bladder
• 3D anti ride-up waist belt
• Easy Glide strap adjustment throughout
• Solas¨ reflective detail on shoulders, front and rear panels
• Front and rear lash tabs
• Vent Mesh inner lining for next to the skin comfort
• Gaia PVC free foam throughout
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!